6th October 2021
East Midland Conference Centre
Attend Event Become a Member
Beeston Ln, Nottingham
Back to National Events
A few weeks ago, the NACC announced that we would be able to run the Annual Training & Development Forum as a live event. However, we have had to review that decision due to the ongoing covid-19 pandemic situation around the country and the developing Governmental restrictions and increasing number of regional lockdowns.
After consulting with the East Midlands Conference Centre Venue and a Health & Safety expert we have taken the very difficult, but sensible decision to postpone the NACC TDF 2020 to October 2021.
Members, our early bird discount is still available, you have until the 30th April 2021 to secure your early bird ticket!
We have secured a postponement of a year, which is a positive outcome for all parties and the TDF will now take place on 6-8 October 2021.
WHAT YOU'LL EXPERIENCE AND LEARN...
The NACC Training & Development Forum is a dynamic and interactive event with clear objectives to inform, update and inspire delegates to instantly boost your business’s catering provision. By investing in this training programme, you and your staff will ensure your care establishment stays ahead of the latest innovations, ideas and guidelines relating to care catering.
The two-day event will keep you engaged, energised and entertained and will enable you to:
- Gain new perspectives and ideas through relevant, thought provoking speakers
- Take part in tastings and group discussions
- Network, compare notes and exchange ideas with likeminded colleagues who face the same challenges as you do day to day
- Pick up some top tips, skills, knowledge on essential ingredients and the best way to incorporate these into your menus
- Gain a view into the future of the care sector and how you can prepareHave discussions on some emerging studies within the field of nutrition and healthcare
- Gain knowledge of the causes and effects of malnutirition and discussions on common strategies to ensure optimal provision of nutrition and hydration in every care setting
- Learn tips on consistency and delicious ways of enhancing the overall healthcare dining experience
- Learn practical and proven techniques to take back and implement in your care establishment
"Great speakers, great workshops - I wish I could have done all of them."
Anne Dudley, Catering Support Officer, Hampshire County Council
"Good combination of topics and workshops. Sufficient exhibition viewing time and networking."
Jacquie Blake, Commercial Operations Manager, Nottingham City Council
"Loved the workshops and meet the buyer."
Melaine Large, Head of Catering Operations, Norse Commercial Services
"Great chance to network with people from within our industry."
Jason Todd, Head of Catering, Royal British Legion
If you would like further information on the NACC Training & Development Forum, please call us on 08707 480180 or email email@example.com