• Exploring the make-up of your Care Catering Team and how we can get more out of people.
• SMART action plans, giving feedback, record keeping and knowing the best ways to motivate are all included.
• Staff appraisal, supervisions and coaching will highlight how we can move individuals to perform better through support, target setting and personal development.
• How we approach the matter of gathering records (audit trails) and evidence to effectively manage those who are not performing as required.
• Finally, we will consider how we can manage those who display difficult workplace behaviour that goes well beyond the acceptable or norm.
• The various ways and options to performance manage your Care Catering Team
• Giving feedback
• SMART action planning
• An overview of the GROW model of coaching and managing the really ‘difficult to manage’
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
Chefs, senior chefs and all those in or recently promoted to a management, team leadership or supervisory position who have responsibility for managing the performance of others.
Location: Rashwood Care Home, Rashwood, Wychbold, Droitwich WR9 0BP