By working closely with the NACC as a premier partner, suppliers to the sector can ensure their knowledge, products and services are exposed to the right people to help them drive their businesses forward in this exciting market.
The Premier Partners promotional programme gives access to key decision makers throughout the year and ongoing, genuine opportunities to raise profiles and forge beneficial relationships.
THE ANNUAL PREMIER PARTNERSHIP PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Exhibition stand at the National Training & Development Forum (TDF)
- 2 Delegate places at the NACC TDF
- 8 dedicated one-to-one appointments during Meet The Buyer Session
- Logo on all screens, opening video & promotion materials for the NACC TDF
- 1/4 Page Ad in the NACC TDF Conference Guide, alongisde highlighted company entry and logo in the Exhibitor List
- Logo included on the NACC Newsletter & TDF Newsletter (emailed to prospective TDF delegates, exhibitors, and members)
- 2 dedicated emails to NACC Members
- Social Media welcome post and news posts across all platforms
- Corporate membership for 4 members
- Logo and company profile included on NACC website
- Full page Advert in NACC yearbook
- Full page Advertorial in NACC Yearbook
- Entry into the Care Catering Suppliers section of the Yearbook and Website
- View our Premier Partner Package below to find out more...
- All for just £4,750 + VAT
(The value of this entire package is in the region of £8000 if booked individually, saving you £3,250!)
If you would like to find out how you can become a premier partner and maximise the enormous opportunities provides,
please call Billie Moore on 0870 748 0180
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For full details of the package please below, alternatively click here to view 2021 Premier Partner Package.
The Care Catering Market is growing rapidly...
Over the period between mid-2016 and mid-2026 the UK’s population is projected to grow from 65.6m to 69.2m, reaching 70m by mid 2029.
Of the population in mid-2016 there were 11.8m people agred 65+ and of these, 1.6m people were aged 85+.
By mid 2041 these figures are projected to double to 23.6m people aged 65+ and 3.2m people aged 85+
Source: National Population Projections 2016, Office of National Statistics