Luncheon Clubs enable many older and vulnerable people to retain their independence and to continue to enjoy living independently, in their own communities. They provide a lifeline for those who may otherwise find themselves socially isolated, lonely and lacking regular affordable nutritious meals and provide a potential crucial access point to many other services, advice and information.
This guide, designed for any size of organisation, individual or sector, contains comprehensive and easy-to-follow information, advice and tools to explain and simplify the processes needed to start and run a successful, safe and legally compliant Luncheon Club. Through seven core topics and a valuable implementation pack, all the difficult time-consuming (and often daunting) tasks in establishing a new service are addressed.
The seven core areas are:
*Please note, when purchasing the downloadable copy of this Publication these will be sent from the Administration Team via WeTransfer.
- Members – including data protection, attendance and payment records
- Funding – including insurance
- Venue – covering choice of venue, basic requirements, registration and venue safety
- Staff/volunteers – addressing CRB checks, insurance and food hygiene training/induction
- Screening and menus
- Transport – including transport, travel and volunteer drivers
- Policies and Procedures
Please allow up to 1 working day to recieve your Download.