Adding the NACC Website to your Mobile Device
How to Bookmark a Website on your iPhone Home Screen
1. Open the Safari
2. Navigate to the web page you want to bookmark.
3. Tap the Share
4. In the second row of icons, tap Add to Home Screen
5. In the next screen, you will see the icon of the website along with its name and URL. You can tap on the name to modify it or make it smaller.
6. Tap Add.
The site icon will now be added to your home screen.
The bookmarked site will look like an app icon but it’s actually a bookmark. Tap on the icon and you’ll be taken to the page in Safari. You can touch and hold the icon, and when all of them start to jingle, you can move them to a different home screen. Or you can tap the x icon next to the icon to delete it.
How to Bookmark a Website on your Android Home Screen
- Navigate to your Android web browser. Locate the icon that looks like a globe and tap on it to open.
- Go to your website of choice. Enter the name of the website in the text bar and press "Enter" or "Go.
- Tap on the Create Bookmark icon. This is the star outline icon to the right of the URL bar. An info box should appear asking you to name the bookmark and where you want it saved.
- Tap on the drop-down menu. It can be found on the "Add To" choice.
- Tap "Home Screen."
You should now see your new bookmark on your home screen