£25.00 + VAT
Non Member Price
£25.00 + VAT
If you are a member please remember
to log in to your account so that you
pay the membership price.
At the NACC we are committed to supporting our members and everyone working within the care sector with the right knowledge, guidance and tools to cater confidently for people with differing dietary needs.
For people who are malnourished or at risk of malnutrition a fortified diet plays a vital role in helping to maintain weight and overall health.
By using this recipe book, chefs will have a real helping hand in preparing successful fortified meals, snacks and drinks that taste great, are visually appetising, and meet the many dietary needs of residents.
As well as easy-to-follow recipes, it also includes a handy 1 week menu planner to support caterers in making fortified meals. There are clear illustrations with supporting nutritional analysis, tips from the chef and nutritional tips.
36 fortified recipes including:
- Banana Fritters with Blueberries for Breakfast
- Chicken, Barley and Vegetable Casserole with Dumplings for Lunch
- Honey Roasted Sweet Potatoes for Garnishes for Lunch
- Apple Crumble with Energy Dense Custard for Dessert
- Baked Eggs for Teatimeo Apricot and Chickpea Muffin for Snacks
- Almond and Cherry Shake to Drink